Northeast Iowa Private Campgrounds
Northeast Iowa Campground
Serving Northeast Iowa
When you stay at the Morwood Campground, you not only get the all the luxuries of our on-site facility, but you can feel free to explore everything our surrounding area has to offer.
Area Attractions within 10 Miles
- Amish Shops (bakeries, furniture, quilts & more) over 30 shops to choose from.
- Small Town Antique Shops (Hazleton, Aurora, Fairbank).
- Fontana Park: Canoeing, Lake & River Fishing, Wild Animal Display, Interpretive Nature Center, Hiking Trails, Planned Activities.
- Independence Museum & Shops
- Oelwein Railroad & Historical Museum
- Independence Motor Speedway (Stock Car racing every Saturday night)
- Four Public Golf Courses within minutes
- And MORE!
Call Morwood Campground at 319-636-2422 to schedule your stay.